Product Designer (UI/UX) Junior / Senior
As our art director, you’ll be in charge of refining the visual brand of our metaverse platform, from building brand guidelines to re-imagining 3D spaces.
About your role
We are currently hiring a passionate, user-centered UI/UX Product Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products.
You’ll need to
- Designing for games, iOS, Android, Web and other digital experiences.
- Create clean, intuitive and user-friendly interfaces from product requirements and user research insights.
- Illustrate all design ideas from concept to hand-off to engineering.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Deliver concepts, personas, user journeys, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, visual design mock-ups and prototypes besides creating & managing asset libraries for reusable designs.
- Seek to establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards. Adhere to standard practice of design system, able to create and maintain it consistently.
- Collaborating effectively with the product, tech, management and other departments.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Own the entire process from initial research, ideation, conceptualization and design, to testing and validation.
- Prioritising workloads and coordinating multiple ongoing projects at the same time.
- Conduct product audits to identify bugs and usability issues during the development cycle.
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Advertising/Media or equivalent. Self-taught is encouraged too.
- Prior experience as a product designer with a strong UI/UX and visual portfolio.
- Proficient in crafting UX artifacts (i.e., user journeys, wireframes, prototypes) by using Figma and visual by using Adobe Applications.
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Skills in visual design and illustration is a plus point.
- Excellent communication skills and clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- Knowledge of web application and mobile application UX design standards and best practices.
- Online portfolio of Research, Personas, UX Flows, Experience Maps, Wireframes, Prototypes and User Testing.
- Proficient in undertaking user research, user interviews, concept and usability testing.
- Good team player, excellent time management, problem-solving & prioritization skills.